Guide Going to Jiufen
Jiufen (Jioufen or Chiufen) is the most popular tourist spot that you would like to see once you travel in Taiwan. Dinadayo talaga ang lugar na ito ng mga turista lalo na ang mga Japanese people, kasi there’s a famous anime movie sa Japan na ang title is “SPIRITED AWAY” by Hayao Miyazaki and it was inspired from the place of Jiufen.
I think it will be more famous for pinoys because of the Movie “All of you” na ginanapan nila Jennylyn Mercado and Derek Ramsay, and it was filmed in Jiufen, Taiwan
- So are you now wondering how to go to Jiufen?
Well, i will show you the guide how to go to Jiufen.
- There are 3 ways of getting to Jiufen.
1. Bus From Taipei City to Jiufen
- Just go to MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing station at the intersection of the brown and blue MRT line go out to the Exit 2 take the Keelung Bus Taipei 1062. (Don’t forget to check the bus schedule).
- The bus ticket is cost about 115NT$ (about 195.00PHP).
- Travelling period is about 40minutes.
Dont worry di ka maboboring sa byahe kasi there’s a lot of nice view’s on your way to Jiufen.
- Stay on the bus until the last stop, which will drop you off few minutes away from Jiufen old street.
Going back to Taipei from Jiufen, same bus padin yung sasakyan mo. But for me its better if you go back by taxi minsan kasi makaka tyamba ka ng group na nakiki-pag share ng ride para tipid and it only cost 250NT$ each (about 425NT$). And ofcourse if you ride taxi you have plenty of time to tour around without worrying about the Bus arrival time.
2. Train is the main option for tranportation to Jiufen
At firstwe were confused sa bus so we prefer to go to Jiufen by train. The train fare also cheap kaya don’t worry, and by taking train mas challenging for us kasi yung mga views na makikita mo on the way is really worth it.
From Taipei main station you can take the train going to Rueifang station.
- Just go to TRA Taipei station, the ticket gate is located at the basement
- If you change from MRT naman the ticket is in front of you lang.
- Just tell the desk window that you want to go to Rueifang station, you will be inform of the fee and the time of the train to take
- By the way if you happen to take the express train you can able to eat and drink there.
- Train fare cost is 85NT$ (about 145.00PHP)
- Travelling period is about 45 minutes
- Then pag labas mo ng Rueifang station you can take bus na 25 minutes ang byahe bago ka makating sa jiufen (fare cost is about 22NT$ (about 38.00PHP). You can take taxi also pero 250NT$ (about 425.00PHP) ang fix rate nila going to Jiufen (15 minutes).
outside of the Rueifang station you can see at the back nung red stand meron ng mga taxi na papuntang jiufen.
View going to Jiufen old street.
The is Fact napakamahal talaga ng taxi if you take this going to Jiufen, pero convenient kasi siya lalo na kapag you’re not too familliar with the place you were about to go, and kung medyo nagugulohan ka sa pag sakay ng bus and trains better talaga ang taxi kung carry mo.
Usually they rate the passenger from Taipei going ti Jiufen is 1200NT$ (about 2,000PHP) to 1600NT$ (about 2,700PHP) but i can recommend you some taxi driver na ang singil niya lang is 1000NT$ (about 1,700PHP) from Taipei to Jiufen. According to him he do services going to tourist spots in Taiwan for a long time na. Napaka bait niya promise and he explains every places we passed by. He can speak english so no worries. You can hire him also going back to Taipei but you have to pay the same price 1000NT$ (about 1,700PHP).
To contact Mr. Jack Huang
What to do in Jiufen
Thank you for visiting my blog!